Play testers wanted for new zombie boardgame!

Chat about or link to stuff not covered by the other boards.
Forum rules
Rule 0: Don't be a dick.

Play testers wanted for new zombie boardgame!

Postby Jon Creek » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Hello fellow zombie larpers!

This is a shout out to any boardgamers out there who might be interested in play testing a zombie boardgame I have written called "Dead by Dawn". It's been through about 18 months of development so far but needs new play testers to try it out on their own so they can tell me what's wrong with it. It's pitched at boardgamers who like to play reasonably complicated and deep games.

If you are interested then please get in touch and I will send you a prototype copy so that you can play it with your friends and then leave them to die.

Game intro blurb follows:

"The zombie apocalypse is here and you must get to a place of safety before your home town is completely overrun by the hordes of Zed! You must join forces with other survivors and work together to stay alive. However, only the most effective survivor will be chosen to lead this ragtag band into the new dawn. Dead by Dawn is a fiercely competitive game of survival horror where each player must find the right balance between teamwork and self interest to come out on top. Have you got what it takes to survive the zombie apocalypse?"

Cheers

Jon

'jon@neontribe.co.uk'
Jon Creek
Zombie bait

Re: Play testers wanted for new zombie boardgame!

Postby Cabe » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 am

Hello Jon,

I have dropped you an email, I am surprised more people haven't taken you up on your offer!
Cabe
Zombie bait

Re: Play testers wanted for new zombie boardgame!

Postby thecorinthian » Wed May 02, 2012 10:03 am

Unfortunately, the lack of responses is probably just because we don't use these forums much any more! (We used to use them a LOT in the old days, before we had a proper facebook group etc).

Jon, if you still want people for this, you could try posting about it on the zombie larp facebook page.
Reality is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder - Molesworth 2
thecorinthian
One man army

Return to Directionless shambling