ZombieLARP: Station Zero tickets on sale

Pronouncements from on high
Forum rules
Rule 0: Don't be a dick.

ZombieLARP: Station Zero tickets on sale

Postby Grant » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Tickets for our next game, ZombieLARP: Station Zero, are now on sale at Eventbrite.

Any questions? Ask them here.
Grant
One man army

Re: ZombieLARP: Station Zero tickets on sale

Postby balleruk » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Hey man, really can't wait for the event! My question is, for those of us that get free tickets due to last games unfortunate accident, do we recieve something to print off and bring with us to the event? Or do we just show up and give our names? Thanks once again, can't wait to get there!
balleruk
Raw recruit

Postby balleruk » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey man, really can't wait for the event! My question is, for those of us that get free tickets due to last games unfortunate accident, do we recieve something to print off and bring with us to the event? Or do we just show up and give our names? Thanks once again, can't wait to get there!
balleruk
Raw recruit

Postby Grant » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:10 pm

All free ticket attendees just need to turn up on the day, and we'll let you in. We're nice like that.
Grant
One man army

Postby lorienleaflady » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 pm

I sent an email about free tickets for myself and Daniel, but I have no idea if it got through. Also Nick Robertson has a ticket to claim I think, if there's still time/if he needs to send an email.
lorienleaflady
Raw recruit

Postby Grant » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:17 am

lorienleaflady wrote:I sent an email about free tickets for myself and Daniel, but I have no idea if it got through. Also Nick Robertson has a ticket to claim I think, if there's still time/if he needs to send an email.

Sorry if we didn't respond - we thought we'd got all of you. I'll double-check and make sure we've received it and get back to you. Nick should email us too if he wants in.
Grant
One man army

Postby balleruk » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:26 am

I never got an email response either, that's the reason posted here, just to find out what's happening. Thanks for telling us here though.
balleruk
Raw recruit

Postby Grant » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 am

Sorry guys - it looks like we messed up. I was under the impression that Mary was going to get in touch with people, but it looks as though that hasn't happened.
Grant
One man army

Postby chrisb » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 am

Are you still using the standard human character types for this game?
chrisb
Raw recruit

Postby thecorinthian » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 am

chrisb wrote:Are you still using the standard human character types for this game?

No - there will be no character classes this time.

You'll still be able to make choices about weapons, equipment, etc. Some types of weapon/equipment may confer abilities, so most of the character class rules can be recreated if the right items are available to you. Almost all the old character class abilities will appear in the game in some form, but not all will be available as starting options.

However - we are as keen as ever for people to design characters/costumes! If you turn up in a cool costume, or with your own character concept, the refs will usually be willing to twist the rules a little bit so that your concept has some effect on the game.
Reality is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder - Molesworth 2
thecorinthian
One man army

Return to News