Zombie Evolution - get well Grace

Pronouncements from on high
Forum rules
Rule 0: Don't be a dick.

Re: Zombie Evolution - get well Grace

Postby pinkbatgirl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 am

Hope you have a really fast recovery and look forward to facing you again another time - you were quite terrifying as you charged down the corridor swatting away the zombies with your axe! (I was the last zombie you axed before your fall and Swaff was destined to be your next target) Daisy & Swaff
pinkbatgirl
Zombie bait

Postby choppy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for the messages, just wanted to say I'm really sorry for ending the game early, I owe u all a fiver and a drink...thank god for the student loan! He he. As soon as I'm off the crutches and running around ill be back with that axe to chop the rest of u out! Thanks to Mary, katie and gillian for looking after me, and sorry again guys. See you all soon! X x
choppy
Raw recruit

Postby Jimbo » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Hey dont be sorry accidents happen!
Brains!!! Send more paramedics!!! Yum.
Jimbo
Jimbo
Radio operator

Postby choppy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Ha ha. You have no idea how much fun it was rocking up at the hospital in blood covered pjs, I got some very strange looks, however the best thing was when people asked me how id done it, 'I've been chopping zombies down after a bioflex outburst so that mankind doesn't get its brains eaten' a couple of the nurses were not impressed!
choppy
Raw recruit

Postby Grant » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:03 pm

choppy wrote:Ha ha. You have no idea how much fun it was rocking up at the hospital in blood covered pjs, I got some very strange looks, however the best thing was when people asked me how id done it, 'I've been chopping zombies down after a bioflex outburst so that mankind doesn't get its brains eaten' a couple of the nurses were not impressed!

I had to go to A&E today after a mild injury I picked up during the game got a bit more serious, and my employers weren't very happy when they asked me how I hurt myself and I responded - "Well - it was zombies. I was a zombie, see, and someone shot me in the chest, and I fell and hit my head." Next time I'm just going to say I was drinking.
Grant
One man army

Postby little_wh0re » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Glad to hear you're doing ok :)
I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile,
I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.
I will find the centre in you, I will chew it up and leave
I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down
Trust me
little_wh0re
Some bees

WordPress Blog: Visit User's Blog

Postby Cactus » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend Grace and that the incident hasn't dampened your enthusiasm. :)

Grant, your employers are clearly fools. Don't they know the value of having zombie-fighting experience on the premises?
"Half zzzombiezzz... half bee... I... ZOM-BEE!"
Cactus
Backup

Postby choppy » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Thing is grant, there was one pereoxide dyed chav who was shouting about breaking her leg and saying 'this hurts more than child birth' and was clearly drunk... I think people like us make their jobs far more fun! Hope Ur head is ok.
choppy
Raw recruit

Postby Grant » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:10 am

Glad you're feeling better Grace, and I hope you enjoy your complimentary bottle of WK-23. Side effects may include sudden and dramatic healing of your leg and light zombie-ism. Can you PM me your address so we can send your official Bioflex get well soon card?

Also, I got told I had mild concussion, to go home and take some painkillers, and to come back if things got worse because head x-rays are pretty dangerous and "we want to give as few people brain tumours as possible in our line of work." If only Bioflex thought like that we'd have a far lower zombie apocalypse rate, and ours is one of the worst in the country this quarter.
Grant
One man army

Postby choppy » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Ha ha, well I did have a sip... I feel a bit hungry now.... wat can I eat... he he. Ouch grant! Next time u do zombie Ur gonna have to strap a pillow to Ur head to stop u getting hurt again! I messages it to Mary on fb. U guys didn't have to! :)
choppy
Raw recruit

PreviousNext

Return to News