Re: Zombie: Evolution, 5 March 2011

Postby harrytc » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Thx for taking booking by text;

May I also add Mr Ian Flint esq.?
harrytc
Meat shield

Postby Grant » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Aaaaand we're done! Just under five hours all in total... I think that's a new record. All 55 spots have now been taken.

Feel free to sign-up if you'd like to be added to the waiting list.
Grant
One man army

Postby Foden_357 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:42 am

Grant wrote:Aaaaand we're done! Just under five hours all in total... I think that's a new record.

Feel free to sign-up if you'd like to be added to the waiting list.

Damn - I can only assume that all 55 spaces are taken... At any rate, I'd like to book in Team 'Airsoft' - including Sam Taylor, Vieri Giannotti, & my good self!

I know we're probably not in too good a position for requests; but a larger team, & an earlier run would be appreciated.

Failing the above, we'll happily NPC for you like we have done in the past!
Foden_357
Raw recruit

Postby Leofric1313 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 am

WOW! I am amazed at how quick the places went. Less than 5 hours, incredible!!! :D :shock:

TEAM VENTURE will play whenever you wish, we're not bothered when it happens during the night (most of us are looking to improve on our duration of existence this time, I know I am! ;) ).

So what happens now? For those of us who made it in, do we just turn up on the night, give our names, hand over the dosh and get scared poopless?
“Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery” - Spike Milligan
Leofric1313
Meat shield

Postby Grant » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 am

Leofric1313 wrote:So what happens now? For those of us who made it in, do we just turn up on the night, give our names, hand over the dosh and get scared poopless?

Basically? Yes. We'll hopefully be sending round a "welcome" email a couple of days before the event to bring everyone up to speed, but yeah... just turn up really. If you've never been before there's a What To Expect page on our website that you should take a look at.

Over the next couple of days I'll be assigning teams for you chaps and chapesses, and from there on in you can try to brainstorm a quick group concept, if you'd like.

Also, another reminder, we still have plenty of slots for crew and perma-zombies available. Post or get in touch via PM if you fancy helping out.
Grant
One man army

Postby balleruk » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Grant wrote:
Leofric1313 wrote:So what happens now? For those of us who made it in, do we just turn up on the night, give our names, hand over the dosh and get scared poopless?

Basically? Yes. We'll hopefully be sending round a "welcome" email a couple of days before the event to bring everyone up to speed, but yeah... just turn up really. If you've never been before there's a What To Expect page on our website that you should take a look at.

Over the next couple of days I'll be assigning teams for you chaps and chapesses, and from there on in you can try to brainstorm a quick group concept, if you'd like.

Also, another reminder, we still have plenty of slots for crew and perma-zombies available. Post or get in touch via PM if you fancy helping out.

Hey Grant, would it be possible for me, patrick simpson, mark reynolds, jason palmer, ben coleman, owen badham and alec curry to be on the same team? thankyou muchly.
balleruk
Raw recruit

Postby Grant » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

balleruk wrote:Hey Grant, would it be possible for me, patrick simpson, mark reynolds, jason palmer, ben coleman, owen badham and alec curry to be on the same team? thankyou muchly.

Already there, dude.
Grant
One man army

Postby Toby Kelly » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

heya id like to player
if not im up for perma zombie as i love to do both mwahhaha
Toby Kelly
Raw recruit

Postby cheezwiz13 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:09 pm

balleruk wrote:Lee Manning signing up, also may i sign up ben coleman, jason palmer, mark reynolds, patrick simpson and owen badham. they will confirm themselves once they get to their pc's.thankyou

I'll definitely be there, thanks again for the sign up lee :)
Jason
- Two zombies go into a bar. The first zombie says to the other zombie, "Graaaghaa haarann margahhaa naaarrrrrrgnn!"
- The other zombie says "Hrraaaaa Maggaa GRAMMA GRAMMA bargh nrrrrhr!"
- And then they eat the Barman.
cheezwiz13
Radio operator

Previous

Return to News