Postby Captain Wesker » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:54 am

Yeah, that was a freaky co-incidence.

This was my green door:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Door
Captain Wesker
AAAAAAAAAAAGH

Re: Nightmare :D

Postby Leofric1313 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey there guys and gals, it's one of the heavilly prepared Team Aztec guys here.
I personally had a cracking good time, and I am very sorry that we had to leave just before the end, but us old boys and girls need our rest ;). You young whipper-snappers may be able to go all night, but us oldies don't have the stamina anymore ;) .

BUG HUNT - MISSION : We had to 'capture' the 2 White Knights and return them to our briefing room, where the strange man in the mask and red overalls would give us the key to get out.

Let's just say it didn't exactly go as planned! I can't speak for the other guys, but I personally expired in the meeting hall (the second room we entered) under a pile of Z's and a White Knight chopping away at me, only to be picked up and returned to the briefing room and deposited on the floor. The strange man in the mask and red overalls returned to find me slumped on the floor, just as I ressurected as a Z (remember I was killed by the bighty little buggers), he found it highly amusing and left with my gun that had only 1 round left in it, to leave me stumbling around the room (special needs zombie - I kept falling over).
A little time later he returned with his piece of pipe (saying that he can now repair his house!), and shortly after the TIME OUT was called.

I thoroughly enjoyed the night, my time as a zombie was filled with plenty of stumbling and moaning action (special needs zombie remember). Again, loved the event, definately want to do it again (probably with my own home-grown team this time).

Thanks to everyone who got involved, the organsiers, the GM's, the runners, the perma-zombies (excellent costumes and make -up) and the UEA for letting us all run around the Hall like loonies for a night.
Also, can't wait to do it again [it may be a touch premature but any ideas as to when the next will be - the name of the month would be nice :) ].
Thanks to everyone!
“Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery” - Spike Milligan
Leofric1313
Meat shield

Postby Antz1988 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:33 pm

the game was awsome to play many thanks to the GMS for doing a sweet as job of organising :)

as team AZTEC split to the 4 corners of the auditorium from the endless tide of the undead i saw my fell teammate adam being eaten alive under a table .....it was to late for him ........ i saw 'preacher' take his last breath and bellow out holy tomes at the creatures of nightmares in front of me so not letting his death be in vain i saw the oppertunity giving me just the time to grab my steel pole and lash out at the demons of old, clearing a path of destruction around me while saying' welcome to the thunderdome'! i made a break for the darkness of the corridor hopeing and praying that my presence would go unnoticed alas it was to late sourounded and forced into a corner i fought the evil tide back just enough to draw my maverick( SAM ) and hold the barrel to my head ..............CLICK, no bullet came out...............CLICK, no bullet came out............opening the barrel i found the clip to be empty..............i stood and closed my eyes knowing that it was to late for me i stood arms spread and then it went dark......................................................................................................................................

GO TEAM AZTEC !!!!
Your basic zombie warrior isn't too smart, but you can blow off a limb...and it's still 86 percent combat effective. Here's a tip: Aim for the nerve stem, and put it down for good
Antz1988
Raw recruit

Postby Antz1988 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:13 pm

[quote="Antz1988"]the game was awsome to play many thanks to the GMS for doing a sweet as job of organising :)

as team AZTEC split to the 4 corners of the auditorium from the endless tide of the undead i saw my fell teammate adam being eaten alive under a table .....it was to late for him ........ i saw 'preacher' take his last breath and bellow out holy tomes at the creatures of nightmares in front of me so not letting his death be in vain i saw the oppertunity giving me just the time to grab my steel pole and lash out at the demons of old, clearing a path of destruction around me while saying' welcome to the thunderdome'! i made a break for the darkness of the corridor hopeing and praying that my presence would go unnoticed alas it was to late sourounded and forced into a corner i fought the evil tide back just enough to draw my maverick( SAM ) and hold the barrel to my head ..............CLICK, no bullet came out...............CLICK, no bullet came out............opening the barrel i found the clip to be empty..............i stood and closed my eyes knowing that it was to late for me i stood arms spread and then it went dark......................................................................................................................................

[Your basic zombie warrior isn't too smart, but you can blow off a limb....and it's still 86 percent combat effective. Here's a tip: Aim for the nerve stem, and put it down for good]
Your basic zombie warrior isn't too smart, but you can blow off a limb...and it's still 86 percent combat effective. Here's a tip: Aim for the nerve stem, and put it down for good
Antz1988
Raw recruit

Postby Yeti » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Just watched back the Nightspot footage I got from Saturday Night. Superb! It's gonna take a couple of days to edit. I'll leave a link or two on here. Thanks to Jackie who managed to capture most of my team going down to zombies on Bug Hunt.
I ahve decided where we went wrong and need to have another go please. How about next weekend:0)
You don't stop playing games because you get old, you get old because you stop playing games.
Yeti
Zombie bait

Postby Captain Wesker » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 am

Sounds good, name the time and place ;)
Captain Wesker
AAAAAAAAAAAGH

Postby EchoFox » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:54 am

Antz1988 wrote:
Antz1988 wrote:[Your basic zombie warrior isn't too smart, but you can blow off a limb....and it's still 86 percent combat effective. Here's a tip: Aim for the nerve stem, and put it down for good]

EchoFox
Backup

Postby Grant » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 am

Yeti wrote:Just watched back the Nightspot footage I got from Saturday Night. Superb! It's gonna take a couple of days to edit. I'll leave a link or two on here. Thanks to Jackie who managed to capture most of my team going down to zombies on Bug Hunt.
I ahve decided where we went wrong and need to have another go please. How about next weekend:0)

I'm really glad that you guys had fun, even if you did get ganked pretty hard. Where do you think you went wrong? I'm really interested to see player interpretation of tactics.

This weekend I'm busy limping around London, sadly. We are trying to get another game organised (and it'll probably be here, if we get our way) but if you can't stand the wait, why not look into running your own chapter of Zombie LARP? If you've got the premises and the player crew, I'm more than happy to dispatch a couple of GMs. Also, if you know of any dark claustrophobic locales where we could kill you all again, please get in touch as we're seriously outgrowing the UEA.

Also I am dead excited about seeing the videos. We've never had a nightspot camera before...
Grant
One man army

Postby Zombie Ad » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm

EchoFox wrote:if you can't stand the wait, why not look into running your own chapter of Zombie LARP? If you've got the premises and the player crew, I'm more than happy to dispatch a couple of GMs. Also, if you know of any dark claustrophobic locales where we could kill you all again, please get in touch as we're seriously outgrowing the UEA.

Grant

Might just take you up on that offer :) And if not, will do my best to help out with some location suggestions, there are likely a number of Airsoft or LRP sites that might be suitable and happy to host, I think I might have been to the site you showed, cool; will put out some feelers and see what the response is like.

Hope the legs gets better soon.

Adam
Zombie Ad
Backup

Postby Grant » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Zombie Ad wrote:
EchoFox wrote:if you can't stand the wait, why not look into running your own chapter of Zombie LARP? If you've got the premises and the player crew, I'm more than happy to dispatch a couple of GMs. Also, if you know of any dark claustrophobic locales where we could kill you all again, please get in touch as we're seriously outgrowing the UEA.

Grant

Might just take you up on that offer :) And if not, will do my best to help out with some location suggestions, there are likely a number of Airsoft or LRP sites that might be suitable and happy to host, I think I might have been to the site you showed, cool; will put out some feelers and see what the response is like.

Hope the legs gets better soon.

Adam

Cool, look forward to hearing more from you!
Grant
One man army

PreviousNext

Return to News