Zombie 7, oh my god, you guys, you guys, Zombie 7

Pronouncements from on high
Forum rules
Rule 0: Don't be a dick.

Zombie 7, oh my god, you guys, you guys, Zombie 7

Postby Zombie GMs » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:55 am

That was AWESOME. Thank you all for coming and helping make it brilliant. Hope to see a fair few of you in, um, 8 hours. Oh dear. Sleep now.
Zombie GMs
Site Admin

WordPress Blog: Visit User's Blog

Re: Zombie 7, oh my god, you guys, you guys, Zombie 7

Postby Nexus » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:23 am

Sleep? It's for the weak. (I got about four and a half hours. Stupid body)

That was amazing. Thanks to all the crew, and all the players. It was a ridiculous amount of fun.
Nexus
Backup

Postby Tank » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:56 am

Nexus wrote:(I got about four and a half hours. Stupid body)

Same here, go us! :]

I seriously think that this has been the best Zombie I've been to yet. Such huge thanks to the refs and fellow players, oh god, it was brilliant, I loved it.
Tank
Radio operator

Postby EchoFox » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Now that I am once again fully awake; yes, that was excellent. It's amazing that we're the only university that has have this kind of thing. Everyone else on Earth (besides those guys in Kansas) are missing out!
EchoFox
Backup

Postby harrytc » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 pm

EchoFox wrote:Now that I am once again fully awake; yes, that was excellent. It's amazing that we're the only university that has have this kind of thing. Everyone else on Earth (besides those guys in Kansas) are missing out!

Hang on - I've missed something...

Kansas City? Where I'm going on holiday IN JULY?

The home state and University town of WILL AVERILL the NEWBIE PREACHER FROM RUN 5 last saturday? (The one with the unconvncing American accent...)

Oh me, Oh my... There's gotta be something in this... It's like FATE!
harrytc
Meat shield

Postby Jimbo » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Well that was awesome! Actually enjoyed it more than last time, why? Maybe because I survived and our team completed our objective (just!).
Love the new costumes for White Knights very distinctive and creepy. Also I think the zombie hordes showed more restraint than last time, I didn't see any really large groups blocking corridors. This meant it was easier to dodge round rather than having to stand and fight it out. There was of course plenty of threat remaining, and I thought the addition of the scarey looking kill team was excellent.
All in all my only downer is that I have to wait 6 months for the next one. A post match report on Evac run to follow! :D
Jim
Jimbo
Radio operator

Postby Demose » Thu May 06, 2010 5:18 am

harrytc wrote:
EchoFox wrote:Now that I am once again fully awake; yes, that was excellent. It's amazing that we're the only university that has have this kind of thing. Everyone else on Earth (besides those guys in Kansas) are missing out!

Hang on - I've missed something...

Kansas City? Where I'm going on holiday IN JULY?

The home state and University town of WILL AVERILL the NEWBIE PREACHER FROM RUN 5 last saturday? (The one with the unconvncing American accent...)

Oh me, Oh my... There's gotta be something in this... It's like FATE!

Kansas City is close to where we hold our LARP, and it's monthly. Throw me some dates and I'll try to fenagle the July dates to match up. I'm sure we could even organize a ride if need be. I'd be honored to host one of you fine chaps. Look at me, talking all British.
Demose
Raw recruit

Return to News