Zombie 7 is FREE and at UEA

Pronouncements from on high
Forum rules
Rule 0: Don't be a dick.

Zombie 7 is FREE and at UEA

Postby Grant » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Hello!

Grant here. Following a lot of back and forth with various local agencies, the Gamessoc commitee, a nightclub, and several strained GMs we've hit upon the following conlusion:

Zombie 7 will take place in the Congregation Hall at the UEA, as usual. However, due to Union restrictions on how we run and operate the game, this time we're not charging you a penny. It's free. Gratis.

What's the catch, you say? There is no catch - but we would still appreciate donations. Suggested donation is, say, £5 a head. This isn't the sort of donation where it's bad if you don't give it to us; it's actually voluntary, so don't feel you have to. If you want to give less or even nothing at all, that's fine - and if you want to give more we wouldn't be at all angry.

Things are a bit crazy here at Howitt Towers (Howittowers? nah) and I'm trying to get our act together as we're running in around 6 weeks' time. Expect to get more info soon on your run listing and your team mates, so you can sort out tactics and maybe even a group theme.

Anyway, if I don't speak to you before, see you on April 24th!
Grant
One man army

Re: Zombie 7 is FREE and at UEA

Postby Tank » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 pm

This is awesome! I'm very glad you'll still be at Congregation Hall (Is it bad that I actually really like the darn place as a setting for a zombie apocalypse?) and will be donating :] See y'all in six weeks!
Tank
Radio operator

Postby Seedy George » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Fantastic news.

Also if you aren't using the word 'Howitzer' in some form or another then there's a problem.
Seedy George
Backup

Postby Huxley » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Awesome
Why are our hearts trying to be different
When Our Souls The Same?
Huxley
Radio operator

Postby Grant » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Seedy George wrote:Fantastic news.

Also if you aren't using the word 'Howitzer' in some form or another then there's a problem.

That's actually my Evolved Form. It's like Blastoise, but unsettlingly human.
Grant
One man army

Return to News