LAMPLIGHT

This forum has the team listings for our current event.

LAMPLIGHT

Postby Grant » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:05 pm

“TURN OFF THE LIGHT! It hurts, it hurts, oh help me daddy I can’t move it hurts so much please I’m so sorry I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to hurt them I just wanted to touch them make it stop daddy please”

- OTF ORACLE interrogation files

“Lamplight Strain exhibits extraordinary nightvision capabilities, akin to current military technology but reproduced on a biological level. Current hypersensitivity leads to pronounced dazzling effect in direct light, can this be rectified?”

- Dr Lucy Fairchild’s research notes on the LAMPLIGHT strain

Players:
Tristan
Andrew Lunk
Ian K
Thomas Greenwood
Grant
One man army

Re: LAMPLIGHT

Postby IronSeraph » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Sounds similiar to one last game called Torchlight i think, where the zombies were immobilised when light was shone on them.
IronSeraph
Raw recruit

Re: LAMPLIGHT

Postby trs998 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:00 pm

My run was awesome:
We dashed out of our safe room, turned right and headed upstairs
I spotted a disappearing White Knight holding a fireaxe and we all gave chase. First time I've voluntarily run after a White Knight!
Killed it (well, our brave test subject did, while I shot at it from a safe distance, not realising I'd already run out of bullets)
We stole it's axe and set off back down the stairs. Or tried to. The whole corridor behind us was filled with wall-to-wall zombies. Cue moment of panic!
We battled through the zombie horde (in white, maybe light-sensitive ones? Didn't hang around long enough to find out) and down the back stairs again.
Nearly there now, just through the door and turn left... so I poke my head cautiously though the door, get ambushed by a zombie hiding beside the door and collapse into a dying heap thinking "ah, I'll be ok, our two medics are right behind me".
So, the medics charge past, ignoring my dying body completely, and the three remaining members of our team get out of the exit, about 10 feet in front of my still-warm corpse. Damn.
trs998
Raw recruit

Return to Team Threads